Updated: 04/11/2017 3:51 PM
Print Story |
Best Date Night Deals in Minneapolis
A 2016 study found that one person will spend over $20,000 on dating before finding a partner. Whether you're married or dating, the average cost for one date is more than $43 a person. In a quest to save you cash, TCL's Local Guy About Town, Mike Marcotte, shares three date night deals at restaurants in Minneapolis.
For additional picks, watch another set of Mike's date night picks from January 2017.
- Sunday nights
- Four-course meal for $25/person
- Reservations recommended but not required
Bryant-Lake Bowl, Minneapolis
- Monday nights, 6 p.m. - midnight
- Two entrees, bottle of wine or a few beers and one round of bowling for $28/couple
Kafe 421, Minneapolis
- Tuesday nights
- Three-course meal for $30/couple
- Add house wine or select beer for $3