Updated: 03/22/2017 4:01 PM
Print Story |
Environ Vitamin Face Treatment
Spring is finally officially and that means no more snow, no more ice and hopefully a big “see ya later” to dry winter skin. TCL Reporter Kelli Hanson went in search of a facial that wouldn’t just hydrate, but would also repair. What she found is called the Environ Vitamin Face Treatment at Simonson’s Salon & Spa. It’s a cleanser, peel and masque and it did not disappoint.
An at-home skin care regime is just as important as getting routine facials. Simonson’s Salon & Spa carries the Environ Skin Care line and wowed us with a new product, Environ Frown Serum. This botox-like serum contains a unique blend of peptides that reduce wrinkles cause by facial muscle contractions. This can soften muscle activity around the eyes and forehead to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
The Founder of Environ Skin Care also pioneered microneedling. This stimulates your skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen and elastin.
Environ now offers an at-home cosmetic microneedling tool…also available at Simonson’s Salon & Spa. The 14-ct gold plated instrument is made up of 260 ultra-fine needles of the highest grade, surgical 316 stainless steel.
Simonson’s Salon & Spa SPECIAL OFFERS
20% OFF Environ Vitamin Face Treatment, Focus Frown Serum and Cosmetic Instruments
through April 15th.
- Simonson’s is celebrating 34 years with an Anniversary Sale April 3rd through April 9th – ALL retail products (including boutique merchandise) will be 10%-20% Off…great time to stock up on all your favorite products!
Who is Environ?
- Did you know skin is naturally deficient in vitamin A...one of the chief causes of aging? Dr. Des Fernandes, world renowned plastic and reconstructive surgeon, pioneered the use of vitamin A, in high effective does, and antioxidants in cosmetic products, more than 20 years ago, establishing Environ as a leader in skincare.
What are the benefits of the Environ Vitamin Face Treatment?
- Deeply Infuses vitamins A, C and E.
- Instantly brightens and evens skin tone.
- Improves skin texture by firming and hydrating.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes overall skin health.