Updated: 03/06/2017 3:48 PM
Print Story |
Packing for Spring Break
Linda Snyder from AAA Minneapolis shows us some products that will help save you space in your suitcase when packing for your spring break destination.
- Chroma Shift Travel pro luggage – (changes color in different light) – hardside (cleans easy) lightweight
- Eagle Creek Rolling Duffel – packs into a carrying case
- The Tube Waistband - A deep side-load pocket designed to hold ALL smartphones– your phone slides in and down to “lock” in place. It stays put during as you travel Zippered pockets: Items secure & close Flexible, Pockets on side and back Roomy, Fits all essentials: id, keys, credit cards, cash, snacks and even a passport Simple Sleek Unisex Design, 4 sizes to choose from Unobtrusive, flattering and stays in place comfortably Practical, fashionable and secure Smooth and easy hold of essentials unlike bulky waist packs or handbag
- Smart Phone Pouch Features: Clear View Waterproof Pouch Air and watertight, foam insert, allows pouch to float, removable carry strap, soft outer surface
- Air Evolution Pillow by Cabeau The Ultimate in Comfort + Space-Saving Technology An adjustable air core + super-soft velour cover make this the most compact-yet-comfortable neck pillow on the market. Get ready to pack light and sleep tight with the Air Evolution® travel pillow.
Visit any of the AAA Travel Stores and mention Twin Cities Live and receive 15% off any product.