Updated: 02/24/2017 3:56 PM
Print Story |
St Paul Grill Crab Cakes with Tarragon Aioli
Chef Rick Frazier from the St. Paul Grill shows us one of his favorite recipes.
2# colossal lump crab
2 cups fresh bread crumbs
¾ cup mustard aioli (recipe follows)
2 lemons ( zested)
1 red bell pepper (small dice)
1 oz chopped chives
1. Mix all wet ingredients in a large stainless steel bowl
2. Carefully add drained crab, chives, zest and peppers
3. add bread crumbs
4. Mix very carefully avoiding breaking crab.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
1 ¼ cup Mayonnaise
¼ cup Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon Horseradish
1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Season to taste with Tabasco sauce
1.Place all ingredients in a bowl
2.Use hand mixer to combine all ingredients
1 oz tarragon
3 cloves of Garlic
¼ oz Shallots
3.25 cups mayonnaise
4 oz sour cream
Season to taste with Salt, white pepper, and cayenne pepper
1. Zest all fruit and place it in large cambro. After all fruit has had zest removed, squeeze juice of all fruit into strainer over separate container than zest is in. (should yield 2 ½ cups of citrus juice)
2. Pick all of the tarragon and place in robo coupe along with garlic and shallots. Pulse till all is finely chopped, then start to slowly add the reserved citrus juice, till pureed. Place mixture in cambro with zest.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the zest and citrus tarragon mixture and blend together using hand wand.