Updated: 01/03/2017 3:39 PM
Print Story |
Bar Stool Workout
Ali Holman from Core Camper shows us how to take that bar stool from your breakfast nook and put it to work with a fun and lively workout!
- Bar Stool Single Leg Deadlifts: One hand on stool, bring leg closest to stool back and touch ground w/opposite hand
- Happy Hour Crawls: Feet on stool, hands on ground, crawl legs
- In & Out of the Bar: Knee pull ins, feet inside and outside of bar stool legs
- Flying Stools: Hands on stool, feet wide, jump bringing rear to air
- Stool Oblique Crunchers: One hand on stool, body at angle, bring elbow to knee
- Roundhouse kicks: Arms up, roundhouse kick over stool
If you want more workouts from Ali, visit her website, CoreCamper.com!