Updated: 11/29/2016 4:11 PM
Print Story |
Best Workout When You’re Feeling Lazy
There are a million excuses not to work out. Fitness Expert, Ali Holman, says she has heard them all too! Even if your excuse is because you are too lazy…she’s got a workout for you!
To find out more about Ali's 20 Minute Daily Online Workouts, visit www.CoreCamper.com
Ali showed us:
1. ONE SONG WORKOUT: Pick your favorite song & do the following sequence:
10 Squats/10 Pushups/10 Plyos/10 Lunges, keep repeating
2. SQUAT CHALLENGE: While you're brushing your teeth or even in the kitchen, do the following sequence:
10 narrow squats, 10 narrow squat jumps, 10 sumo squats, 10 wide squat jumps
3. COMMERCIAL CHALLENGE: While you're watching TV, use the commercials to fit in your workout:
Commercial #1: Straight Plank, Commercial #2: Cardio Half Jacks: Commercial #2: Reverse lunge pulses
ALI'S MOTIVATION TIPS:
1. Pebble Challenge: Have 2 cups, 5 pebbles in one, none in the other. During the week, when each workout is completed, simply drop a pebble in the DONE cup and see your accomplishments visualized!
2. Clothes Trick: Laying your clothes out is a sure-fire motivator to get your workout done and a good visual reminder.
3. Post-It Motivation: Need someone to tell you that you're awesome, that you can do it, that your workout will be worth it? Leave simple reminders
4. Water Challenge: Challenge yourself to drinking 1/2 oz water per lb of body weight per day