Updated: 11/04/2016 3:59 PM
Print Story |
11/4 Rockstar Row
Feed My Starving Children tackles world hunger by sending volunteer-packed, nutritious meals to 70 countries. The food is used to operate orphanages, schools, clinics and feeding programs to break the cycle of poverty. The Minnesota-based charity spends more than 90% of total donations to feed the hungry.
Feed My Starving Children is hosting special “Fully-Invested” Holiday Meal-Packing Sessions at FMSC’s meal-packing sites in Chanhassen, Coon Rapids and Eagan.
Dates and times are:
- Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving Day): 8:30-10 am and 10:30 am-12 pm
- Sunday, December 11; 1-3 pm
- Sunday, December 18: 1-3 pm
- Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve): 8:30-10 am and 10:30 am-12 pm
- Saturday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve): 6:30-8:30 pm
The $50 donation per volunteer (or $150 per household) required for the holiday packing sessions covers the cost of one box of 216 MannaPack meals, which feeds a child for seven months.
Click here to reserve spots. There is currently room available for volunteers at all Minnesota meal-packing sites in Chanhassen, Coon Rapids and Eagan for each of the six shifts.