Updated: 08/26/2016 4:10 PM
Print Story |
Fair Food Favorites
Stephanie March, Food and Dining Editor of Mpls.St.Paul Magazine, eats her way through the fair every year. In fact, the first day of the fair, she ate all the new foods the fair has to offer this year. That’s 34 new foods!
Steph stops by and shares her favorite new foods and her picks for the classics that are worth coming back for!
- Deep Fried Grilled Cheese Bites and Sweet Corn Summer Ale at O’Gara’s (southwest corner of Dan Patch Avenue and Cosgrove Street)
- Burnt Butt Ends from RC’s BBQ (north side of West Dan Patch Avenue)
- Candied Bacon BLT from the Blue Bar (West End Market)
- Pretzel from Pretzel Haus (west side of Ligget St.)
- Pina Colada from Manny’s Tortas (Food Building)
- Buffalo Chicken Totchos from Alton’s Wings & Bar-B-Que (Warner Coliseum)
Check out her Get It – Skip It – Your Call Guide to help you decide what to eat at this year’s Minnesota State Fair!