Updated: 12/12/2012 3:44 PM
Print Story |
Beauty Products for the Right Look
If you’ve ever tried to apply a “smokey eye” and ended up looking like you got punched in the eye, it could be because you aren’t using the right products. Beauty Expert, Sara Bartlett has her picks for the right products to use the night of – and for the morning after.
Party Look – Vibrant Lip
- Night Of: Mark Gloss Gorgeous Stay on Lip Stain in Vibe, $11 (available at www.meetmark.com)
- Morning After: Kiss and Make It Butter Lip Scrub, $8 (available at www.stormsister.biz)
Party Look – Rosy Cheeks and Glowing Skin
- Night Of: Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder, $13.99 (at Target)
- Morning After: Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini Peel, $18 (at Walmart)
Party Look – A Pale Shimmery Eye
- Night Of: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Too Cool, $4.99 at Walgreens
- Morning After: Mario Badescu Eye Makeup Rover Gel, $6 (at Ulta)
Sara’s blog, Bombshell Beauty is now an eBook called The Best of Bombshell Beauty Blog, and is a great resource for plus size women wanting to revamp their style for the new year. It's chock full of fit tips and all my favorite stores to shop for clothes size 14+.
For more information on the eBook and the products used in the segment, and what I'll be wearing on TV, check out Sara’s blog at www.bombshellbeauty.blogspot.com.