Updated: 08/06/2012 3:40 PM
Print Story |
Beauty Products on the Cheap!
On average, it is said that women spend up to $100 a year on beauty products alone. If you are surprised by this, and are looking for ways to get the best products for less, look no further than your grocery store or drug store. Minnesota Monthly’s Lifestyle editor, Katie Dohman, has suggestions for the products you should grab off the shelf and they are all under $10.
- Essie Nail Polish $8
- Apotheke M Perfume/Body Spray $9
- Whole Foods 365 Lotion $3
- Trader Joe’s Lavender Salt Scrub $4
- EcoTools Makeup Brushes $10
- Remington Colored Bobby Pins $2
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara $6
- CoverGirl NatureLuxe Lip Balm $6
- E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip $1
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen $8