Updated: 07/18/2012 9:35 AM
Print Story |
Sam Horak, from the Science Museum of Minnesota, shows us ways balloons can keep the kids busy this summer. And, we aren’t talking about just blowing them up – she has some other ways to use them!
How to make a BUZZOON
You will need:
Wrapping paper tube
3 oz. plastic cup
- Cut bottom out of cup. Start by poking a hole with scissors.
- Punch hole in cup at the rim (drinking) edge
- Tape cup to top of wrapping paper tube placing the cup bottom end first. Center cup with about ¼” of the paper tube extending beyond the lip of the cup. Tape cup to tube.
- Cut stem off balloon. Stretch balloon over top of cup.
- Insert straw into hole in cup.